Ads 468x60px

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Deep Questions Lead to Deap Answers


All my life I have had a very abnormally intense curiosity about light and matter.  What exactly is light?  Where does it come from?  How do light and Matter relate?  What does light have to do with space and time?  What does it even mean that objects exist in space and time and what is matter anyway?

For years I made it my quest to find answers to these questions and many others and to better understand how such an elegant universe as this can exist as it does.  I have come up with a collection of conclusions and thought experiments and mind provoking questions that I will soon post to this blog.  They will either totally blow your mind and help you to greater appreciate this amazing existence we live in or you'll think I'm nuts.  Either way, I think it's pretty amazing.

Just give me a week and I'll have them posted.


0 comments:

Post a Comment